The spring invasion continues! These brilliant little warblers are starting to show up. Strongly associated with willow thickets and cottonwoods, they like to move to the top and sing. Start looking for them at El Dorado Nature Center, Huntington Central Park, and West San Gabriel River Parkway Nature Trail. Photo credit to Jerry Millett.
El Dorado Audubon Society
The mission of the El Dorado Audubon Society is the conservation of native birds and their habitats. The society provides leadership in conservation and educates its members and the community, so that they may appreciate birds and participate in the society’s conservation efforts.
- Yellow-crowned Night HeronsMay 21, 2017 - 7:30 pm
- International Migratory Bird Day Saturday 5-13-17May 3, 2017 - 7:53 pm
- California Toad on Los Cerritos Wetlands April 8, 2017April 11, 2017 - 7:53 pm
- Banded Canada Goose at El Dorado Duck PondFebruary 12, 2017 - 11:24 pm
- Synergy TourJanuary 17, 2017 - 6:23 am