Yet another migrant arrives. Photo taken in Long Beach by Cynthia Dunbar at her home feeder. Usually found in the upper level of trees. Their song is described as “robin like.” They can be regularly seen in Gum Grove Park during migration. We have a walk scheduled there on 4/16. See the events calendar for information.
El Dorado Audubon Society
The mission of the El Dorado Audubon Society is the conservation of native birds and their habitats. The society provides leadership in conservation and educates its members and the community, so that they may appreciate birds and participate in the society’s conservation efforts.
August 27 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
September 10 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
September 14 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
September 21 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Western Bluebird Nest Box MonitoringAugust 6, 2017 - 6:19 am
- Yellow-crowned Night Herons, by Janice DahlMay 21, 2017 - 7:30 pm
- International Migratory Bird Day Saturday 5-13-17, by Janice DahlMay 3, 2017 - 7:53 pm
- California Toad on Los Cerritos Wetlands, by Janice DahlApril 11, 2017 - 7:53 pm
- Banded Canada Goose at El Dorado Duck Pond, by Janice DahlFebruary 12, 2017 - 11:24 pm