The least terns (our chapter’s namesake) start to arrive in mid-April. We’ll visit a nesting colony at Huntington State Beach on Saturday, June 4th- just about the time when the chicks are hatching. Photo from last year’s trip by Jerry Millett.
El Dorado Audubon Society
The mission of the El Dorado Audubon Society is the conservation of native birds and their habitats. The society provides leadership in conservation and educates its members and the community, so that they may appreciate birds and participate in the society’s conservation efforts.
August 27 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
September 10 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
September 14 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
September 21 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Western Bluebird Nest Box MonitoringAugust 6, 2017 - 6:19 am
- Yellow-crowned Night Herons, by Janice DahlMay 21, 2017 - 7:30 pm
- International Migratory Bird Day Saturday 5-13-17, by Janice DahlMay 3, 2017 - 7:53 pm
- California Toad on Los Cerritos Wetlands, by Janice DahlApril 11, 2017 - 7:53 pm
- Banded Canada Goose at El Dorado Duck Pond, by Janice DahlFebruary 12, 2017 - 11:24 pm