Those of us willing to risk the dangers of this adventure (read the sign) were rewarded with sightings of summer tanagers, brown-crested and vermilion flycatchers, yellow-breasted chats, and Lawrence’s goldfinches. It is interesting to note that the intrepid and vigilant birders pictured above also happen to be standing on the San Andreas Fault.
El Dorado Audubon Society
The mission of the El Dorado Audubon Society is the conservation of native birds and their habitats. The society provides leadership in conservation and educates its members and the community, so that they may appreciate birds and participate in the society’s conservation efforts.
- Yellow-crowned Night HeronsMay 21, 2017 - 7:30 pm
- International Migratory Bird Day Saturday 5-13-17May 3, 2017 - 7:53 pm
- California Toad on Los Cerritos Wetlands April 8, 2017April 11, 2017 - 7:53 pm
- Banded Canada Goose at El Dorado Duck PondFebruary 12, 2017 - 11:24 pm
- Synergy TourJanuary 17, 2017 - 6:23 am