El Dorado Audubon the only environmental group to defend Steam Shovel Slough, the last pristine historical remnant of Los Cerritos Wetlands that was the estuary of the San Gabriel River, before the river was imprisoned in concrete. To read more go to www.lbreport.com/news/aug16/lcwa1.htm by Bill Pearl.
El Dorado Audubon Society
The mission of the El Dorado Audubon Society is the conservation of native birds and their habitats. The society provides leadership in conservation and educates its members and the community, so that they may appreciate birds and participate in the society’s conservation efforts.
- Western Bluebird Nest Box MonitoringAugust 6, 2017 - 6:19 am
- Yellow-crowned Night Herons, by Janice DahlMay 21, 2017 - 7:30 pm
- International Migratory Bird Day Saturday 5-13-17, by Janice DahlMay 3, 2017 - 7:53 pm
- California Toad on Los Cerritos Wetlands, by Janice DahlApril 11, 2017 - 7:53 pm
- Banded Canada Goose at El Dorado Duck Pond, by Janice DahlFebruary 12, 2017 - 11:24 pm