This long narrow park overlooks the Orange County side of Los Cerritos Wetlands. Enjoy slightly cooler weather and good looks at migratory and resident song birds, Song Sparrow, Common Yellow-throat, Allen’s and Anna’s Hummingbird, raptors and more! The park provides good views of the birds and the flowers on the Los Cerritos Wetlands Hellman Lowlands and the park. From Long Beach take PCH south to Mar Vista, left on Coastline, right on Catalina, left on Avalon Drive which dead-ends into the parking lot.
El Dorado Audubon Society
The mission of the El Dorado Audubon Society is the conservation of native birds and their habitats. The society provides leadership in conservation and educates its members and the community, so that they may appreciate birds and participate in the society’s conservation efforts.
- Walk at Rancho Los Cerritos RecapSeptember 17, 2017 - 6:09 pm
- Western Bluebird Nest Box MonitoringAugust 6, 2017 - 6:19 am
- Yellow-crowned Night Herons, by Janice DahlMay 21, 2017 - 7:30 pm
- International Migratory Bird Day Saturday 5-13-17, by Janice DahlMay 3, 2017 - 7:53 pm
- California Toad on Los Cerritos Wetlands, by Janice DahlApril 11, 2017 - 7:53 pm